The Early Childhood Intervention Program (ECIP) is a province-wide network of community-based supports for the families of children aged 0 - 6 years that experience developmental delays or are at risk of delay.
- build trusting relationships with families;
- assist families in addressing the delay;
- use assessment tools to identify the areas of delay;
- add activities into daily routines that help parents address the delay;
- connect families to resources within their community; and
- assist with the transition to school.
Learn more about our core services: